Renegade Avengance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No point in fighting back, don't bother running... We will have Vengance.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Renegade Avengance, If you are looking for a War please contact one of the Owners. If not Stay and chat for awhile.

Mods in the Clan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
~Jigz~
Admin
~Jigz~

Mods in the Clan Empty
PostSubject: Mods in the Clan   Mods in the Clan Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:24 pm

Mods: If you want mod or think you deserve let me know here, and don't forget to let me know why you deserve it otherwise it will just be a no. king
Back to top Go down
https://renegadeavengance.forumotion.net
leeman

Mods in the Clan Empty
PostSubject: WUZZ ZUP MY NIGGAS   Mods in the Clan Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:27 pm

god damn u jigz having to make me work like this ohhhh fucking well the reason y i shud be mod is iv been here since the start im active and im the clans sexy mk also i have regruited some ppl here there not omg good but thats y there here to get better and im also working on getting a good mario mainer here thats y i deserve mod jigz Smile

Last edited by leeman on Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nero Devil Slayer

Mods in the Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods in the Clan   Mods in the Clan Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:33 pm

Well, I think I deserve mod, because I've been here since the beginning(been mod since wav), I also think I deserve it because I'm pretty active and don't abuse power. Well I'm not pro or anything so I'm not gonna pro-long this with a bunch of bullshit statements to become mod so there.
Back to top Go down
Zero.Phox

Zero.Phox

Mods in the Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods in the Clan   Mods in the Clan Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:29 am

I have been here for awhile (WAV and a little bit RB) and when I was mod anywhere, I wasn't an ass. For the most part, I think people don't generally hate me and I'm regaining activity here plus I know a lot of ppl so Im not really foreign with this stuff. blah blah etc. no more talk you get it.
Back to top Go down
xxwolfwoodxx1

Mods in the Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods in the Clan   Mods in the Clan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:42 pm

I can has mod powers?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mods in the Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods in the Clan   Mods in the Clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mods in the Clan
Page 1 of 1