Renegade Avengance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No point in fighting back, don't bother running... We will have Vengance.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Renegade Avengance, If you are looking for a War please contact one of the Owners. If not Stay and chat for awhile.

Hey guys, new guy approaching.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AzureDragoon

AzureDragoon

Hey guys, new guy approaching. Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys, new guy approaching.   Hey guys, new guy approaching. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:36 pm

Name's AzureDragoon, Wolfwood invited me here. I do like me some Brawl, so here I am. Let's see, as far as mains go;

1. Sonic
2. Metaknight

Just those two, really. I really just main Sonic, MK is for severely disadvantaged situations that Sonic majorly chokes in. I'd like to think of myself as sort of decent, and I'm always working to get better. Being in a clan should help with that, I'd think. So yeah, hello everyone.
Back to top Go down
luckay4Lyphe

luckay4Lyphe

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, new guy approaching.   Hey guys, new guy approaching. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:41 pm

Welcome to the clan.

And yes, you will get better here. ^__^
Back to top Go down
CorruptedX

CorruptedX

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, new guy approaching.   Hey guys, new guy approaching. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:37 am

[center]Sup, I decided that I have to center all of my Intro posts, anyway, Hello, I'm Corr, one of the leaders here, if you have any questions/worries/Thinkthattheworldwillendin2012, feel free to talk to me about it.
Back to top Go down
luckay4Lyphe

luckay4Lyphe

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, new guy approaching.   Hey guys, new guy approaching. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:51 pm

Your post doesn't seem centered, good sir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, new guy approaching.   Hey guys, new guy approaching. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, new guy approaching.
Page 1 of 1