Renegade Avengance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No point in fighting back, don't bother running... We will have Vengance.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Renegade Avengance, If you are looking for a War please contact one of the Owners. If not Stay and chat for awhile.

Hello there, fine Gentlemen, let us Mingle and discuss things through Discussion.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CorruptedX

CorruptedX

Hello there, fine Gentlemen, let us Mingle and discuss things through Discussion. Empty
PostSubject: Hello there, fine Gentlemen, let us Mingle and discuss things through Discussion.   Hello there, fine Gentlemen, let us Mingle and discuss things through Discussion. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:49 am

Hai, i'm Corr, and stuff, I already made a Intro, I think, but now I made another one, because I officially joined for realsszszszszsz.

I enjoy romantic dinners and long walks on the Beach.

I main Captain Falcon in Brawl, although he's not my best character, just the manliest/most fun to use. I'll get gud with him though. ;D

My secondaries are, uhhm.(Not in order)
:0

Snake, ROB, Ganon, Mario, Donkey Kong, Falco.

And of course we all also use MK.

kbai
Back to top Go down
luckay4Lyphe

luckay4Lyphe

Hello there, fine Gentlemen, let us Mingle and discuss things through Discussion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there, fine Gentlemen, let us Mingle and discuss things through Discussion.   Hello there, fine Gentlemen, let us Mingle and discuss things through Discussion. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:50 pm

Jigglypuff is the manliest character in brawl.

And also, not everyone uses metaknight, kid.

Giturfaxrite
Back to top Go down

Hello there, fine Gentlemen, let us Mingle and discuss things through Discussion.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renegade Avengance :: Your first category :: Introduction to the Clan-
Jump to: