Renegade Avengance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No point in fighting back, don't bother running... We will have Vengance.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Renegade Avengance, If you are looking for a War please contact one of the Owners. If not Stay and chat for awhile.

The Hollow Brawlers vs Renegade Avengance

Go down 
+2
Voidzz
Very Crazy Gaby
6 posters

Do you want the war to go?
Yes
The Hollow Brawlers vs Renegade Avengance I_vote_lcap50%The Hollow Brawlers vs Renegade Avengance I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
No
The Hollow Brawlers vs Renegade Avengance I_vote_lcap50%The Hollow Brawlers vs Renegade Avengance I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Very Crazy Gaby

The Hollow Brawlers vs Renegade Avengance Empty
PostSubject: The Hollow Brawlers vs Renegade Avengance   The Hollow Brawlers vs Renegade Avengance Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:05 pm

I'm from THB (The Hollow Brawlers)

Right now we're gettin our partcipants for the friendly challenge and I want you guys to do the same.

If the friendly challenge goes, GOOD LUCK GUYS! Razz

The Hollow Brawlers vs Renegade Avengance Gabycopy
The Hollow Brawlers vs Renegade Avengance Gaby_Banner
The Hollow Brawlers vs Renegade Avengance Gaby_Banner_2
The Hollow Brawlers vs Renegade Avengance Gaby
Back to top Go down
Very Crazy Gaby

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers vs Renegade Avengance   The Hollow Brawlers vs Renegade Avengance Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:28 pm

Hey guys this was suposed to be a war, but I didn't know we were an ally. Sorry for doing this.Sad But if you guys want we could do a friendly challenge. Sorry again for posting a war I didn't know. I hope we're cool now. We didn't want to ruin the ally, and sadly I sufered the consequences on The Hollow Brawlers, but I still hope we're cool. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Voidzz

Voidzz

PostSubject: hmmmmmm   The Hollow Brawlers vs Renegade Avengance Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:25 pm

We should still war anyways
Back to top Go down
luckay4Lyphe

luckay4Lyphe

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers vs Renegade Avengance   The Hollow Brawlers vs Renegade Avengance Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:51 am

fay all
Back to top Go down
Voidzz

Voidzz

PostSubject: soooooo   The Hollow Brawlers vs Renegade Avengance Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:09 am

were gonna have this war anyways
Back to top Go down
Uchiha The Avenger

Uchiha The Avenger

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers vs Renegade Avengance   The Hollow Brawlers vs Renegade Avengance Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:28 am

Hope you guys dont fuck up again
Back to top Go down
~Jigz~
Admin
~Jigz~

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers vs Renegade Avengance   The Hollow Brawlers vs Renegade Avengance Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:38 pm

LOL couldn't have said it better myself jake xDDDD king

Last edited by ~Jigz~ on Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)
Back to top Go down
https://renegadeavengance.forumotion.net
CorruptedX

CorruptedX

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers vs Renegade Avengance   The Hollow Brawlers vs Renegade Avengance Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:02 am

I voted no for the war, just because I knew everyone else woulc vote no, THB was my furst klan evur. I just felt like pointing that out, but I don't care if we war or not, just that if we're allied (Whatever the point in that is) then meh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers vs Renegade Avengance   The Hollow Brawlers vs Renegade Avengance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1