Renegade Avengance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No point in fighting back, don't bother running... We will have Vengance.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Renegade Avengance, If you are looking for a War please contact one of the Owners. If not Stay and chat for awhile.

Banner Objection!

Go down 
+4
~Jigz~
Voidzz
Zallarion
luckay4Lyphe
8 posters
AuthorMessage
luckay4Lyphe

luckay4Lyphe

Banner Objection! Empty
PostSubject: Banner Objection!   Banner Objection! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:54 am

Yes, I object to the banner we have. The name in the middle with five characters surrounding it is cool, but the characters are what I have a problem with.

- The typical top tier metaknight and snake is bland and unoriginal. It should at least be one or the other.

- ROB just looks out of place, hes weird to use for a banner and who in the clan even uses him?

- Ness, seriously ness? Who's idea was that? And he looks so dumb with his baseball bat looking out into the distance when he didn't even hit a ball and he DEFINATELY doesn't look like a character that should promote the name, "Renegade Avengance".

- Marth is probably the one I have the least problems with. His pose is cool, but I don't think his style fits the name of the clan really.

I don't know if this banner was discussed already, but I think we need to redo it with the entire clan contributing to it. Such as maybe a tournament where the winner can choose 3 characters, second place with 2, and third place with 1. Or the top three could choose one character and the other two characters could be decided by a vote or discussion since some people might feel it isnt fair if only the best brawlers in the clan get to choose who is in the banner.

Yes, it's just a banner I know, but I still think it should be changed. Any other methods about decided what characters can be in it can be suggested in this topic. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Zallarion

Zallarion

Banner Objection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Objection!   Banner Objection! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:03 pm

Stop being a douche, lol

i dislike the discolouring at the centere, but ffs, stop whining.. xD

i could make a banner, but this one is quite good.. idk if anyone could do it better..

so if you think you can, do it.. if you can't..

stfu u fuzzbag:$ <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zallarion
Voidzz

Voidzz

Banner Objection! Empty
PostSubject: wellllllll   Banner Objection! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:45 pm

I think that the people at the banner should represent who the owners main what do you think?
Back to top Go down
luckay4Lyphe

luckay4Lyphe

Banner Objection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Objection!   Banner Objection! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:07 pm

Who are you zallarion? You didn't even post an intro to the clan and I've also never seen you before.

Get the fudge outta here, go back to europe, Peter Pan. study
Back to top Go down
~Jigz~
Admin
~Jigz~

Banner Objection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Objection!   Banner Objection! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:41 pm

one thing to all of your comments... the banner is hawt so all of you can stfu and enjoy what i did.. if you have a problem with it then how about you do better? afro king
Back to top Go down
https://renegadeavengance.forumotion.net
~Jigz~
Admin
~Jigz~

Banner Objection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Objection!   Banner Objection! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:42 am

lolwut Zall? I don't get why you got all aggressive there. xD
king
Back to top Go down
Zallarion

Zallarion

Banner Objection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Objection!   Banner Objection! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:45 am

Why not...

Besides...
I am this clans 7th strongest, i'm the 7th Espada.. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zallarion
~Jigz~
Admin
~Jigz~

Banner Objection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Objection!   Banner Objection! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:46 am

TEH HAX AND LIES!
Back to top Go down
mike19m

Banner Objection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Objection!   Banner Objection! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:48 pm

lol i think the banner is good i think u did nice work Jigz Cool
Back to top Go down
luckay4Lyphe

luckay4Lyphe

Banner Objection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Objection!   Banner Objection! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:35 pm

Lucky, i'm a mod, and i can whoop yo ass any time, if you haven't seen me before, you should be on more, you lazy son of a douche..

don't pick fights with me, or do pick fights with me and brawl me..:$

I will brawl you next time I see you, fool because the 7th espada was the only black one and they made him a scrub that was gay as hell so I don't have to worry about facing you when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
~Jigz~
Admin
~Jigz~

Banner Objection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Objection!   Banner Objection! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:35 pm

how about we make these sort of topics in a different section jackass's notice how it says INTRODUCTION TO THE CLAN where ppl INTRODUCE THEMSELVES NOT MAKE STUPID TOPICS ABOUT THE BANNER JACKASS king
Back to top Go down
luckay4Lyphe

luckay4Lyphe

Banner Objection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Objection!   Banner Objection! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:17 pm

How about the scrub owners of the site make some forums where this thread would be rightful in BEFORE THEY COMMENT ON HOW IT SHOULD BE IN A DIFFERENT SECTION BECAUSE THE ONLY CATEGORIES ARE RULES FOR RAV, INTRODUCTION TO THE CLAN, PLAYLIST, AND WAR ROOM BISH. farao
Back to top Go down
Voidzz

Voidzz

Banner Objection! Empty
PostSubject: hmmmmmmmm   Banner Objection! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:34 pm

even thought i think this is a stupid topic luckay is right we don't have any where to fit this in
Back to top Go down
Voidzz

Voidzz

Banner Objection! Empty
PostSubject: lolllllllllllll   Banner Objection! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:35 pm

did zall say hes the 7th best here!? lol
Back to top Go down
CorruptedX

CorruptedX

Banner Objection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Objection!   Banner Objection! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:57 am

luckay4Lyphe wrote:
ROB just looks out of place, hes weird to use for a banner and who in the clan even uses him?

I pretty much main Rob. D:<

But, I like Voidz idea of each character representing a leader. :0
Back to top Go down
luckay4Lyphe

luckay4Lyphe

Banner Objection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Objection!   Banner Objection! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:57 pm

Rob is lulz
Back to top Go down
CorruptedX

CorruptedX

Banner Objection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Objection!   Banner Objection! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:42 am

luckay4Lyphe wrote:
Rob is lulz

sos ur faic
Back to top Go down
luckay4Lyphe

luckay4Lyphe

Banner Objection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Objection!   Banner Objection! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:06 am

lulz
Back to top Go down
xxwolfwoodxx1

Banner Objection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Objection!   Banner Objection! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:14 am

hmmm scratch we really do need a place to put threads like these though.
Back to top Go down
D.J.

D.J.

Banner Objection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Objection!   Banner Objection! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:59 pm

Yeah, i made a new one and its rape to ur face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banner Objection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Objection!   Banner Objection! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banner Objection!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renegade Avengance :: Your first category :: Introduction to the Clan-
Jump to: