Renegade Avengance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No point in fighting back, don't bother running... We will have Vengance.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Renegade Avengance, If you are looking for a War please contact one of the Owners. If not Stay and chat for awhile.

O hai, Luckay up in this bish

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
luckay4Lyphe

luckay4Lyphe

O hai, Luckay up in this bish Empty
PostSubject: O hai, Luckay up in this bish   O hai, Luckay up in this bish Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:57 pm

Hey guys, I'll be your designated scrub in this clan. I decided to introduce myself in the forums for the lulz.

I'm usually in the shadow monarchy clan chat, but I will be here often as well because this clan seems cool and active at times. My brawl mains are
1. Pikachu
2. Kirby
3. Pit

I use them all equally when I brawl, but Pit is most likely my favorite to use, then pikachu, and lastly kirby because of the things I can do with the first two's up b. ^__^ I've used Pikachu and Kirby since the N64 version so I'm neva gonna give them up. I used to use metaknight and ike but I realized that I suck completely with any slow/strong character and metaknight was too easy to use, people john about him etc, hes broken, blah blah blah. Now I have my trinity. =P

I also use jigglypuff for the lulz when I do friendlies and will usually continue to use his manliness until I lose with him.

Anything else just ask, I wont be giving out information so easily to you potential child molesters ^__^b
Back to top Go down
Voidzz

Voidzz

PostSubject: wellllllll   O hai, Luckay up in this bish Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:06 pm

welcome to the clan ^_^
Back to top Go down
luckay4Lyphe

luckay4Lyphe

PostSubject: Re: O hai, Luckay up in this bish   O hai, Luckay up in this bish Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:00 pm

I feel so lonely, no one but void has replied to my into Crying or Very sad

Someone give me a hug..... Sad
Back to top Go down
~Jigz~
Admin
~Jigz~

PostSubject: Re: O hai, Luckay up in this bish   O hai, Luckay up in this bish Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:34 pm

HIYA LUCKAY and stop being a douche and making random posts on topics like rly i see you posting shit that could all be said in one damn post.... stop being a douche that way >.> *sigh* blowing up my inbox for no reason..... king
Back to top Go down
https://renegadeavengance.forumotion.net
luckay4Lyphe

luckay4Lyphe

PostSubject: Re: O hai, Luckay up in this bish   O hai, Luckay up in this bish Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:18 pm

U MAD CUZ IM STYLIN' ON YOU?
Back to top Go down
Voidzz

Voidzz

PostSubject: noooooo   O hai, Luckay up in this bish Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:26 pm

Hes mad cause you fail Cool
Back to top Go down
luckay4Lyphe

luckay4Lyphe

PostSubject: Re: O hai, Luckay up in this bish   O hai, Luckay up in this bish Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:49 am

I fail cuz he mad
Back to top Go down
Uchiha The Avenger

Uchiha The Avenger

PostSubject: Re: O hai, Luckay up in this bish   O hai, Luckay up in this bish Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:35 am

Lucky your terrible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O hai, Luckay up in this bish   O hai, Luckay up in this bish Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

O hai, Luckay up in this bish
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renegade Avengance :: Your first category :: Introduction to the Clan-
Jump to: