Renegade Avengance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No point in fighting back, don't bother running... We will have Vengance.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Renegade Avengance, If you are looking for a War please contact one of the Owners. If not Stay and chat for awhile.

Hey it's Grady

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Miniova

Hey it's Grady Empty
PostSubject: Hey it's Grady   Hey it's Grady Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:28 pm

Hey everyone! I'm gonna start coming here to talk to people. I may join, I may not. If i do please don't do any of the following:
1. If i'm making a video DO NOT TROLL ME ABOUT IT. *cough*Junior*cough*
can't think of anything else lol!
So anyways... I fun track and cross-country and I'm in German club and the robotics club. Haven't taken a single year of german lol. I main pikachu, snake, bowser, dk, and i'm training marth. I won't be able to brawl anyone for a while unless i'm at my friends house cuz i got a bricked wii... :/ if you wanna know what thats about ask me in the chat. I'm a fun, cool, and laid back guy. I'm 16, and a junior in high school. Can't think of anything else. Can't wait to see you all on the battlefield. Wink
Back to top Go down
mike19m

Hey it's Grady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey it's Grady   Hey it's Grady Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:28 pm

Hey Grady Surprised
Back to top Go down
luckay4Lyphe

luckay4Lyphe

Hey it's Grady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey it's Grady   Hey it's Grady Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:57 pm

Woot! Pikachuuuuu~

And wtf? German club, lol. Lrn2nazi
Back to top Go down
~Jigz~
Admin
~Jigz~

Hey it's Grady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey it's Grady   Hey it's Grady Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:36 pm

lol noice one luckay and WELCOME TO THE CLAN GRADY HOPE WE CAN WORK TOGETHER SOON! king
Back to top Go down
https://renegadeavengance.forumotion.net
Uchiha The Avenger

Uchiha The Avenger

Hey it's Grady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey it's Grady   Hey it's Grady Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:50 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Miniova

Hey it's Grady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey it's Grady   Hey it's Grady Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:43 pm

Yay my wii is alive again. I can play again now so if anyone wants to brawl or play something else let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey it's Grady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey it's Grady   Hey it's Grady Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey it's Grady
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renegade Avengance :: Your first category :: Introduction to the Clan-
Jump to: