Renegade Avengance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No point in fighting back, don't bother running... We will have Vengance.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Renegade Avengance, If you are looking for a War please contact one of the Owners. If not Stay and chat for awhile.

The Aura(A.K.A Ayra) is here :p

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AuraFury

The Aura(A.K.A Ayra) is here :p Empty
PostSubject: The Aura(A.K.A Ayra) is here :p   The Aura(A.K.A Ayra) is here :p Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:03 pm

Hi people AuraFury here. Hmmmmm I R Failure kthxbai tongue

`edit` The very first clan I was in was The Kontsent then I was in Elite Chaos Assilants then Chaos Knights then renegade brawlers then LN(forgot the name of the clan) and finally Renegade Avengence. I main Snake,King Dedede and Zelda offline.
Online I have no main but I use Luigi R.O.B Donkey Kong,Mario,Ganon,Captain Falcon,Ike,Pikachu,Sonic,and a few others. The best brawler I went aganist so far would be Draco. Well that's about it kthxbai.

Last edited by AuraFury on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didi.'t really introduce myself :tongue:)
Back to top Go down
Voidzz

Voidzz

PostSubject: hmmmmm   The Aura(A.K.A Ayra) is here :p Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:35 pm

Welcome to rav i guess Cool
Back to top Go down
luckay4Lyphe

luckay4Lyphe

PostSubject: Re: The Aura(A.K.A Ayra) is here :p   The Aura(A.K.A Ayra) is here :p Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:44 pm

The auraaa~~~

You should use cario instead of that long list of random chars to go with your name since you have no main online. bounce
Back to top Go down
Uchiha The Avenger

Uchiha The Avenger

PostSubject: Re: The Aura(A.K.A Ayra) is here :p   The Aura(A.K.A Ayra) is here :p Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:39 am

Ayra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aura(A.K.A Ayra) is here :p   The Aura(A.K.A Ayra) is here :p Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Aura(A.K.A Ayra) is here :p
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renegade Avengance :: Your first category :: Introduction to the Clan-
Jump to: